When applying, you will be asked to commit to the following:
- To attend the full 6-week program in San Francisco each summer without absences.
- To complete yearly evaluation forms and return them to the program coordinator.
- To provide the program office with information regarding your professional development and accomplishments following completion of the program. At a minimum, we ask you to submit an updated CV each year that includes grant awards and publications.
- To credit the VP grant in publications resulting from the utilization of resources of the VP program by including the NIH funding acknowledgment and complying with the NIH Public Access Policy.
- To spend 25% of your time annually on research.
The application for the Summer 2017 program is now closed. Choose one:
- Review the administrative and program criteria to see who is eligible.
- Review the materials required to apply for the program.
- Go back to the home page.